"Sew" a few months ago I taught the girls how to use my sewing machine. They totally enjoyed learning something new and feeling crafty. They wanted me to show them how to make Barbie pants and tops but I told them I only know how to make simple things like skirts, dresses and nightgowns. If they want to learn how to do more, they can go on YouTube and watch sewing tutorials. :) I taught them the basics and they can add onto if they are inclined.
We got Bailee her own kid sewing machine for her birthday which is coming up on July 26th. It makes me a little nervous with the sharp needle and stuff, but here's hoping it will all go well.
Don't ya love Bailee back there wearing her "wife beater" (horrible name) and Madison working industriously.
( I just realized I've previously done a post about this picture, oh well!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment