Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day

I made some chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day.  They are pretty addicting.  It's best to take a little care when biting into the one's covered in mini chocolate chips, they can hurt the top of your mouth if you're not careful.  We all took our chances though!

Grandma Susie sent the kids cute little gift boxes full of goodies. 

Madison got an owl, Bailee got a cupcake and Ashton got a dog.

We had a fun family Valentine's Day!

 
I made pizza for dinner.

Jeff got me some pretty roses, they smelled really good and they lasted for almost a week. 

The goodies were taking over the kitchen.

Madison made me a Valentine's card at school with this photo inside, ha ha!  So cute!  She also made Jeff and I each a picture at home.  Jeff's had a heart drawing and said, "I love you more than my stuffed animals."  Mine said,"I love you more than myself."  hee hee!  Kids are so funny. :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Cute, cute! And those strawberries look super yummy.

Glad Ashton is doing better. We ended up with a viral respiratory infection (luckily not RSV), double ear infections, and a sinus infection. So I really feel for you now! We've had lots of tears, moaning, nasty coughs, and buckets of boogers. Yuck! Glad to hear you're about over it!

How much longer will you be here? We sure will miss you.

Unknown said...

Delicious looking strawberries!