Packing and more packing, that's what I've been doing lately. Is it me, or is packing up the contents of you entire home and moving stressful? I've been more tired than normal lately and a bit moody too. Sorry family. Hopefully it will get better soon!
 |
For some reason I've had this memory in my head lately, probably because this memory is tied to a song and this annoying song is stuck in my head. This photo was taken in August of 2011 when we went to Las Vegas for a little get away. We had a great time playing in the pool and going bowling. Warm weather sounds so lovely right now!
So, one hot and sunny day, we went down to the pool at our hotel, we were staying at South Point. Madison, Bailee and I were walking together a bit ahead of Jeff and Ashton. The girls and I headed out the door to pool area...dum, dum, dummm! I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel a little uncomfortable walking around in my swimsuit. I'm trying to get over this, but none the less, on this day I was feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable, especially when the live musician who was entertaining the guests with his songs in the pool area started singing a certain song. We had just gotten out the door when I realized, "Oh, someone is singing, hmm..... that's interesting." Then he started to sing quite clear and loud...."I feel like makin' love, I feel like makin' love, feel like makin' love to you!!" It seemed like the song went on forever and ever. ha ha! I don't know, but being out in a public pool with my swimsuit on, with lots of people around and hearing this song was embarrassing for me. I would have liked to turn and run or dig a hole and jump in it, but I just had to endure it so I didn't look like a total fool. Anyway, Jeff and I still laugh about this. :D |
 |
It was fun to look back at the photos from that trip, time sure does fly and kids grow so quickly.
Here are Jeff and Ashton playing peek-a-boo while Jeff was changing Ashton's clothes.
Ashton was 8 months old here. |
 |
| What a cutie pie! |
 |
| Wow, the girls are so tan. Seems like this was just yesterday. |
1 comment:
I hear ya, winter is "almost" over and it sure fells summer was a forever ago, so good summer memories are always good. Your post reminded me of our summer trip. Oh, how I miss summer vocations. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment