Friday, February 8, 2013

Could Be Better

We are having some rough times at the Redford house.  We found out yesterday when I took Ashton to urgent care, that he has rsv. 

He's doing better with the breathing treatments.  He cried the whole time during his first treatment, but now he's a lot calmer.

Jeff broke his ankle Wednesday (the 6th) night.  He slipped on ice on the front porch as he was heading out to the garbage can.  He flew up in the air and landed on his right ankle, he hit his head as well.  His stomach is sore as well as his ribs and neck and he has a little scrap on his right elbow.

Madison took a picture of Bailee too.

It seems to work best when Jeff holds Ashton on his lap while I use the nebulizer on him.


We're going back to the doctor today for a follow up visit.

I still can't believe that Jeff has another broken ankle.  It was almost 1 year ago that he'd broken his left ankle.  At least this break isn't quite as bad as last years.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sorry. Poor Ashton looks miserable and that's terrible about Jeff. Fast healing vibes coming your way.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Thanks Gaynelle, you're sweet. ;)

Scott and Svetlana said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your boys are not doing well. I wish you all well and I sure will keep you in my prayers.
When Domino was sick with similar thing when he needed to breath using special machine (little thing really but bugged him so much)... anyway by the end of the treatment (10 days) he was a champ, he was actually looking forward to do that because he could do it on his own. Anyway, I wish you the best. Hugs!

Maleen said...

Carrie, I'm so sorry. I haven't read blogs in forever, and I sure was hoping you were having sunny skies your way.

Sounds like a bit of the opposite. I sure hope your group gets feeling better very quickly.