Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dinosaur Square

A few nights ago we took the kids to the old dinosaur museum grounds to see the Christmas lights.

We brought along some hot chocolate and picked up some ice cream cones for the kids from McDonald's. 

Jeff wearing his warm hat.  He realized a few minutes later he had it on backwards, opps!  ha ha!  Just seeing him with this hat on cracks me up.


Here is a picture of a man sleeping in the library.  Jeff dared me to take a picture of him, I tried to get a better shot, but I was afraid he would see me, so I hid behind the big column.

Cute Bailee

Ashton getting a little too far away for our comfort. 





We didn't realize until we got closer, they were having a meeting in one of the rooms on the right.  Yikes!  We booked it out of there.

Yay, the hat's on the correct way!

A view of the library.

Ashton thoroughly enjoyed running around the place.  He was a blur running circles around me.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've never fallen asleep in the library, but my leg has. I was sitting there reading, and didn't realize that my leg had fallen asleep until I stood up and it buckled underneath me. I was fine, but it was quite embarrassing to have to pick myself up off the floor. ;)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Ha ha! Thanks for the laugh!!