Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Crafts


 
We did some cute little crafts at our ward's recent Super Saturday.  I signed up for quite a few, so I was pretty busy.  I got a start on all of them, so I would know what I was doing, but I had to finish all of them at home.  I was proud of myself for getting 3 of the crafts finished that evening.

I'm going to put some ear muffs on the snowman, I think it needs a little something up top. 

I also made a candy cane decoration wrapped in brown string, I need to make some more and post a picture.  I used my first one on a different craft that I'm giving someone for Christmas.  I don't want them getting a sneak peek of their gift, so I'm not posting it on here yet.

2 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

I love it! Looks like you are getting into craft-o-holic mood (in a good way). :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Hee hee! Thanks Svetlana.