Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Dance Recital


The girl's had their Christmas dance recital.  Unfortunately I didn't get good photos of them in action.  We did however, record it, so at least we have that, thanks to Jeff. 

 Bailee danced to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  Her group was really cute and Bailee did very well remembering the choreography.  She was quite nervous and adamant that she was not going on stage and not going to dance.  Thankfully she did, though.  I told her she'd be sad and regret it later if she didn't.  She loved it so much that she wanted to go up and perform it again.  I'm so glad that she enjoyed herself. :) 

Madison danced to Silent Night by Josh Groban, he does a very pretty and powerful rendition.  Madison and her group did great as well.  She was nervous, but all went well and she had a good time.  I wish I would have gotten a good photo of Madison.  A little girl sitting in front of me had reindeer antlers on, so that made it a little tricky. ;)



Ashton was a bit of a handful, the program went for about 2 hours.  Thankfully I brought snacks and treats to help distract him.  Jeff got up and walked around with him too.  Anyway, we had a very nice time and look forward to their next recital. 





No comments: