Thursday, August 25, 2011

Off to a new school year

Whose that cute 4th grade girl?

Jeff was here this time to see Madison off on her first day of school. 

We live close enough to the school that busing isn't provided.   Oops, we were so excited that we forgot to bring Ashton's carseat!

Here it is.

Madison in her classroom of the brand new school. 

Alright....here's a photo of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blogged about Back to School today too! :) I love that you followed her into school and took pictures. I should have done that! Also love that you included yourself in a photo! You guys are too cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute girl and she looks so tall. We don't start until Monday. One last weekend to go.

Maleen said...

You can tell that school is new, because what teacher doesn't have stuff covering her walls? Yay for school starting.