Happy Father's Day!
 |
| Dear, Jeff. Thank you for working soooo hard for our family! You have such a sweet spirit, I'm blessed to have you as my husband. Thank you for putting up with all of my weaknesses and flaws. You help me to want to be a better person. You are an awesome father! Thank you for loving me! p.s. You are one handsome fella! |
 |
| Dear, Dad. I love you dad! Thank you for raising me right. Thank you for all you have given me. You have a heart filled with love. |
 |
| Dear, Dad (Ken). I love how much you love our children. You are such a sweet grandpa! Your sunny disposition is contagious! Thank you for driving all the way to Vernal to visit us. Thank you for the yummy fudge you often bring! |
 |
| Dear, Granddad. We miss you! We are so thankful for the time we were able to spend with you. Thank you for welcoming Jeff into your home while we had to be apart due to his job. Thank you for enjoying spending time with my children. I love this photo of Bailee looking up at Granddad, so sweet! |
Dear, Grandpa. Thank you for your strong example of striving to do what's right. Thank you for all of the family get-together's you've let us have at your home over the years. I have many wonderful memories. Thank you for taking care of grandma. Thank you for raising such awesome and exemplary children.
No comments:
Post a Comment