Monday, July 6, 2009

Making The Best Of It

Our 4th of July fun-filled day didn't quite turn out when Madison had a recurrence of the dreaded stomach flu. She woke up that morning barfing again (9 times by the time we arrived at the doctor's office, and once there, luckily we brought the bucket with us). We got her taken care of and she is doing much better now. Sufficed to say, our day was pretty easy going. I grabbed a mask at the doctors office, Madison wore it like a trooper, so at least we were able to go to my parents for a yummy dinner and not expose everyone to germs.
The Mask!


Here's poor little puppy resting on the couch.



Hot air balloons in Provo.

Cupcakes I made, if you can't tell, it's supposed to be the flag.

Bailee sampling the cupcakes (leftovers).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That totally stinks she was sick on the 4th. What a trooper for wearing the mask and what a great mom for suggesting it.

Deanne said...

Poor Madison! I hate puking, and it's even worse to be sick on a holiday. She looks like she handled it like a champ.

Maleen said...

I am so sad that she was sick AGAIN. Poor girl. AND on a holiday!