
Jeff and Madison putting ornaments on the tree. What good little elves. I sure appreciated their help. I love our pre-lit tree, it sure is a time saver. You might notice there aren't many ornaments near the bottom of the tree. We figured if was safer that way, from big girl Bailee.
Trying...
and trying to get the star on top of the tree.
Finally, success. I realized this year that the star is quite small for our tree. You can hardly even see it in this picture. Maybe I'll get a new one during an after Christmas sale.
3 comments:
How fun! Madison sure looks grown up in that last picture!
Looks good! I have 4 trees this year and not enough ornamants so I will be hitting the after Christmas sale too!
Your tree looks great! We didn't get any picture of our yet this year. I need to get with it.
Post a Comment