Friday, September 12, 2008

Space-Savers



So, it's been a little while since I posted. I'd like to post things more often, but it's a bit difficult since the computer is in Bailee's room. When she's awake I try not to spend much time on the computer and I can't be on the computer when she's asleep or I'll wake her up with my tapping of the keys and clicking of the mouse. I found a computer desk from Ikea that I think I'd like to eventually get and put in our kitchen. It's kind a cool, 'cause it has a roll top front, so we can close it up and lock it if needed. Sometimes I don't enjoy looking at the computer so that would be a nice option to have. It'd be great to have the computer out in the open so we can quickly hop on it if we need to look something up and also to be a part of what's going on with the family. Plus, Bailee can completely have her own room. Here's a picture.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

That looks really high up. Could you sit at a chair and use it or would you have to stand up? I like the idea of locking it away.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I think we can sit at it, I'd better check that out. I'd hate to have to stand up all the time.