Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Start

This is the first blog post I've done from our new house.  We're all moved in, we've been here for about 2 1/2 weeks now.  The house suits us really well and we are blessed to have very friendly neighbors.  Our family went on a nice walk this afternoon.  It's a great area for going on walks, I'm looking forward to going on many more! 
 Here's a photo of the kitchen and dining area, I love the open concept, it makes kitchen duty much more enjoyable!

I was the only one up the other morning, which is a common occurrence. :)  The early morning light was so pretty coming into the kitchen.  My camera was not capable of capturing the beauty, but this photo is still a reminder for me.  I just realized how much I love light, it makes such a difference.

Last night was a full moon.  I looked out our bedroom window and saw the moon behind the big tree in our neighbors backyard.  I should have gone outside to get a better shot, but I was in my unmentionables ready for bed.  Maybe I'll go out tonight...in my clothes. ;-)

Madison was helping Jeff get the yard cleaned up in preparation of putting in a yard this spring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope you enjoy the new house. It looks great!

Scott and Svetlana said...

Everything looks really nice. Love your back yard. Can't wait to see what you'll do with it.