This past weekend was a weird one. The first incident to happen was our spotting of a UFO. I can't even believe I'm saying that. I don't believe in aliens or UFO's but I have no idea what it was my family and I saw Friday (March 1) around 8:30 pm, so I guess it would be classified as an unidentified flying object. We got home that evening and as we were turning into our neighborhood I saw an orange thing in the sky out of my window. We pulled into our driveway a few seconds later and I hoped out staring at the thing. Madison came over to look at it with me. She suggested that maybe it was Mars. Sounded like a good explanation to me.....until it moved. The rest of the family had headed into the house, but I stood out there, wet hair (we'd gone swimming) and all, just gazing at the object. It was the color of fire and acted kind of like fire the way it gets dimmer and brighter. Then it faded out completely. When that one faded out, another one came gliding up. It moved very easily and it could also stay completely still and hover. There was absolutely no noise from it. Which seems to rule out most air crafts. I thought of a hot air balloon, but it moved nothing like a balloon and hot air balloons also make noise. It's hard to estimate how close they were, Jeff thinks between 500-1000 feet up and maybe a few miles away. I wish I would have had a better camera, and I wish I would have filmed it moving. In hindsight I also wish I would have texted some of my friends to go look outside. But anyways, I got some pictures. After the second orb came gliding up it hovered and then moved into the northern Vernal area. All of the color went out of it, but I could still make out the outline of it. It looked like it was going down to land in a field or something.
| This first photo is what it looked like not zoomed in. |
| This one looks so strange to me like a ufo would. |
In these two photos, I must have moved to cause the spreading. |
4 comments:
Scary!!
Whoa! That is crazy stuff right there.
I guess it kind of was a crazy weekend. And next weekend is going to be crazy with the move, too. That's why we have to have another girl's night soon for a little stress relief. I hope this comment goes through. I read all of you blog posts through my rss feeder on my phone but most of the time I can't get a comment to go through.
Yay! It worked :)
Post a Comment