Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

Madison dressed up as a beautiful goddess again. 
The weather was perfect!



Bailee was a cute Candy Corn Witch. 

And guess who this is??  I had no intention of dressing up like a man, it just turned out that way. 

Scary, I know. ;)

We went to our favorite neighborhood to Trick or Treat.   Jeff couldn't get the day off of work :(.  I parked the van (pictured behind the kids) taped a spooky witch on the side of it and set out our bowl of candy since none of us were there to hand it out.  (I forgot to mention, Ashton was dressed as a doctor here.) 

This house was memorable.  The witch on the right is mechanical and moves her hips around while stirring her pot.  It was pretty cool, but she spooked Ashton.  The homeowner in the skeleton outfit had put red apples in a kiddie pool filled with Styrofoam.  He told the kids to reach down to the bottom to get an apple.  I was happy for the kids to get some fruit, but Madison thought they got jipped. ;-)

I love seeing all of the people out and dressed in costumes, lots of fun!!

This house had a cool bubble machine.  The bubbles were filled with some type of fog/smoke.  They were fun to pop! 

We all had fun popping the bubbles, I might have to get me one of those machines!

Here's the loot.  The kids had a grand time and so did mom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a trooper to take them out on your own. Love the costumes.

Mindy said...

Your costume was the best!! I loved it! I'm also SO happy that you all stopped by my house. I should have given you 10 pieces of candy each, because I got hardly any trick or treaters. :(