Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday with The Litton's

The girl's love to play with Aunt Jill's laptop.

We arrived at my parent's on Friday afternoon.  We had a delectable dinner with them.  Roasted chicken, dressing, sweet potato souffle, green bean casserole, homemade crescent rolls....
(As usual I didn't take enough photos at my parent's house, oh well, here's what we have.)

Ashton likes to be the gate keeper.

He finally let Jeff pass through.

We had a good time with my family.  We played Monopoly the card game, lots of fun and much, much faster than Monopoly the board game.  Jeff and I went on a date, woo woo!  We went to the movies and saw Breaking Dawn part 2, we liked it.  We also went to the Olive Garden, the food was delicious and we had a nice waitress.  We went to the mall afterwards and did a little Christmas shopping, very little, I'm not a mall lover!  Anyways, we had a great Thanksgiving holiday. :)

No comments: