Thursday, October 13, 2011

~Bailee Cecelia Photography~

My Bailee girl decided to try her hand at photography.  Once she puts her mind to something, there's no stopping her, and I really don't have the strength to try. ;)

Taking a picture of Dad on the sly.

A look out of our screen door.  We'd drawn and written on the window with window markers.  This was our first time using window markers, they're pretty fun!

The headless horsemom!  It's probably a good thing she didn't get my face in this one.  I was still in my pj's and hadn't gotten prettied up for the day.

Handsome dad coming in the door.  Dad looks handsome even without his makeup. ;)

The laundry that mom needs to fold and put away.  This is a familiar sight!

Our colorful living room rug.

I saved my favorite photo for last.  Can you tell what it is? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm Is it a doorknob?