Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday & Black Friday



For Thanksgiving we went to Jeff's parents house. Here are some of us at the table getting ready to dig in. I was thrilled to be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner this year, last year I was home throwing up while Jeff and the girls went to my parents.

Here are the kiddos at the children's table. Cute kids!



Here we are at my parents house, the day after Thanksgiving aka Black Friday. Doesn't Madison look pretty with the makeup she put on all by herself. She likes to get into my mom's makeup.




Here we are Black Friday morning in the University Mall parking lot waiting for Santa to fly in on the channel 5 news helicopter. Jeff was quite excited because he spoke to Kevin Eubanks (the weather guy) and Kevin touched his arm. Try not to be jealous. The weather was really nice, we had lots of fun.



Bailee is overjoyed to see Santa, can you tell?

2 comments:

Deanne said...

I have a similar photo of Olivia with Santa! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I love Madison's makeup! (and I'm trying really hard not to be jealous about the brush with fame.)

Maleen said...

That picture of Bailee with Santa is precious. But why is he wearing shorts? Doesn't he know it's cold at the North Pole?