Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Fun

BOO!!!




Madison either giving her pumpkin some love or sleeping, you decide.




Madison was so proud of her pumpkin she helped carve.


My cute girls at an Activity Days Activity. They put together Babysitting Kits and loved it.
Olivia, Jordyn, Sadie, Elizabeth, and Natalie




Fun times at Pumpkin Land!


Hey Cuties!


We were only stuck in the corn maze for 2 hours, not too bad. No, not really, but we did have one family member who was getting grouchy from not being able to find our way out.

Guess who???????Jeff


The family that wears wigs together, stays together.

Whenever I need a good laugh I just put a wig on Jeffie. If he ever finds out I posted this pic on here, I'll be getting a spanking for sure.



Cotton Candy Head

Madison looks great in anything!

7 comments:

Maleen said...

So does that mean I can't tell Jeff how great he looks in that wig? Bummer.

I feel bad that we never went to Pumpkinland as a family. We did get pumpkins though...does that count?

Deanne said...

You have done so many festive fall things! I hope we can squeeze some fall fun in before winter officially sets in. The wigs are awesome!

Unknown said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the wigs and the pumpkins...good job. Sorry about facebook the other night...it was definitely bed time for the kiddos.

Scott and Svetlana said...

Wow, looks like you've had such a great Fall fun :) Awesome wigs!
What is babysitting kits? Never heard about them.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Hey Nelle don't worry about facebook, I know how it goes when it's bedtime.

Svetlana, we just put together kits with markers, paper, flashlights, etc. so when the girls go babysitting it kinda helps them out, even if they're watching their siblings.

Bryant, Brandi, Adelle and Ocean Hacking said...

Nice wigs...you never let me dye your hair pink in high school...you look great in pink. We need to talk again...I thought you were moving to Vernal, but never heard anything....give me a call sometime.

Emilie said...

Nice to see you post again! Looks like you did some fun things together as a family, I am so sad that we didn't get to Pumpkinland this year!