Thursday, June 5, 2008

Husband Tag

1-What is his name? Jeffre Paul Redford
2-How long have you been married? Almost 8 years--July, 8
3-How long did you date? Almost 1 year, although it was long distance dating for awhile, he still lived in California
4-How old is he? You'll be surprised...38
5-Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating
6-Who said I love you first? Jeff. I was on cloud nine, and a little freaked-out
7-Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
8-Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, but it depends, we get irritated about different things
9-Who does the laundry? I do
10-Who does the dishes? Usually me, but Jeff helps, especially if he knows I'm tired or something
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed, Jeff does
12-Who pays the bills? I do
13-Who cooks dinner? I do
14-Who drives when you are together? Jeff
15-Who is more stubborn? We're about equal, neither of us are too stubborn
16-Whose parents do you see the most? It's about equal
17-Who proposed? Jeff
18-Who has more siblings? Jeff-4, Me-1
19-What's his favorite color? Blue
20-Would he prefer chocolate of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla, most preferably with chocolate syrup, so he can make his own chocolate

I tag: Emilie, Jennie, and Kellie

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

I would have never guessed he is 38 he looks so young. I look too young at times I think. I have got mistaken for being Tyler's daughter once at his work. I know I look young but Tyler doesn't look that old.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

That is so funny Kari, you're right Tyler does not look that old.