| We finally made it back to California, Jeff's home state. I think it's been 4 or 5 years since we were last there, which was for Jeff's grandma's funeral. |
| Love the palm trees! |
| A little beach bum! |
| Apparently we were there during high tide, it was totally freaking me out. The ocean is so beautiful and amazing, but it scares the heck out of me too. |
| It was so beautiful there. |
| We went to Disney Land for 2 days. It was a lot of fun, but exhausting too. |
| This was one of the first attractions we walked through, I don't even remember what it was, Tarzan maybe... |
| We went to the Haunted Mansion next, we got right onto the ride, it was a lot of fun!! |
| Ashton and the someone, haha! Perhaps the genie. I'm not up on all of the Disney characters. |
| Eating lunch at the Bear Country Cafe. It was pretty tasty and had nice views. |
| Hello Madison and Bailee...and Dumbo! Jeff has a lot more pics from this trip on his phone. Maybe one day I will get them put into a post...fingers crossed! |
| We got to visit Jeff's cousin Branden in the Vans shirt. We had a good time visiting other relatives and friends as well. Jeff's has those photos also. |
No comments:
Post a Comment