| Bailee is in the 2nd grade this year at Naples Elementary. Her teacher is Mrs. Pederson. Bailee likes her teacher, so far, and hopefully she will all year. Bailee has very soft skin and very soft and smooth hair. She's received compliments on how soft her hair is. I love to kiss her soft cheeks! Bailee likes playing video games on the Wii, tablet and our computer. She likes coloring, playing Barbies and baby dolls, and lately she and Madison have really been enjoying building things with Lego's. She also likes to look at floor plans of homes. Sometimes she and Jeff will do look at them together. She gets excited when she's looking online and finds floor plans that have large closets and rooms. She often calls us over to excitedly show us. She has a super sweet giggle. I love that she still likes to cuddle and has since she was little. I love my spirited little girl, she is so amazing! |
2 comments:
Happy late Birthday Bauilee! You keep your parents happy! What a sweet girl :)
Post a Comment