Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend Before School Started

The weekend before school started Rooks stayed with us for 4 days and 3 nights while his parents went on a trip for their anniversary.  I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot of work with him staying with us, but all went well and he's a good boy.  I'm thankful he slept through the nights!!

We went to the splash park for the last time this summer.  I watch Rooks 4 days a week instead of just 2 now that school has started.  

I don't remember what Bailee was telling me, but it looks important.  She's a cutie pie!
Ashton enjoyed being in the water more this time than he has in the past.  He found a cup and thoroughly enjoyed filling it with water over and over again.  He splashed me with it on the stomach one time, he was a good shot!  I got worried about him though.  I noticed he was shaking, but he just kept on playing in the water.  I quickly grabbed his warm beach towel and went over and picked him up and wrapped him in it.  I had him sit with me on the lounge chair and I wrapped him in all of the beach towels we had.  It took him a bit to warm up. 


Unbeknownst to the girls and Rooks, Ashton's heading their way with a nice, cold cup of water, haha!


1 comment:

Scott and Svetlana said...

It is so nice of you to babysit for 4 days, I wish we had friends like you over here... we have not celebrated our anniversary for last 3 years only because everytime we go out eat it a resister instead of enjoyment.
Splash park looks fun... I think our TJ would be just like Rooks, he LOVES water (I call him a fish :) )