Monday, April 23, 2012

I love green!

Ahhh, we finally have our grass in and I love it!!!

In the background is the infamous tree that Jeff broke his ankle from.  It will sure be more eye pleasing when we get that old, dead thing removed.

This is the before photo.

We were quite thrilled when the semi truck pulled up with our pallets of grass.  The driver honked the horn as he was pulling away and totally made poor Bailee jump.  I'm pretty sure Jeff got an ear full from her afterwards. ;)

Bailee and her friend Clayton.  Jeff jokingly told these two to get to work laying the sod.  Well, they did.  Jeff went out a few minutes later and they had already gone to work breaking of small sections of the sod and laying it neatly together on the dirt.  They actually did a pretty good job.  Thank goodness Jeff caught them before they did much damage to our sheets of grass.

Big boy at work.

Oops!  A small collision.

We all have sure been enjoying our new lawn, what a difference it makes!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

It looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That is a huge lawn. I love it!

Unknown said...

I love green, too! It looks great! How nice for your family to have a great backyard to enjoy this summer.